A min. of a 2 night stay is required
All rooms and surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned after each stay.
According to CDC current policy, if you are unvaccinated, indoor masks are strongly encouraged around other people.
Your room has been prepared with the utmost level of care. Hand sanitizer will be also available throughout our B&B.
We will not be offering refresh service of rooms for your safety and ours. However, fresh towels and/or amenities will be available to you.
We will serve breakfast on our porch, weather permitting, or in our dining room/ LR – each area has individual tables to maintain social distancing. Each room has a coffee/tea service. A refrigerator is also available for each room.
If at the time of your stay your restaurant is offering take out only service – You are welcome to use our dining area, porch or garden table to enjoy your dinner. Dining utensils are available for your use.
During your stay, we are only a phone call or text away. Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions. We are here for you.
We look forward to your visit!
THANK YOU! Gina & Tony
Policies at A Stone’s Throw
- Room rates are per night for single and double occupancy subject to 11% sales and room taxes. La Buon’ Amice Room can accommodate a third person having a daybed. La Buona Fortuna – a full size fold-able bed can be added. A third person fee is $35 per day (includes children 12 and over)
- Guests check-in starts at 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am (Earlier check in may be available – kindly call us) Arriving late in the evening – please notify us by calling or email.
- Children 12 and over are welcome. Under 12, if all rooms are occupied by the same party..
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Are secured by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Personal Checks.
- A pre-payment of one night’s stay per room will confirm your reservation with the remaining balance due at the beginning of your stay, with credit card on file or 5% cash* discount.if you prefer. (*cash discount does not apply to other promotions)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address* provided during the booking process. ( *Please add our address to prevent spam delivery)
Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly.
A Stone’s Throw cannot refund or reschedule your reservation for inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We strongly encourage the purchase of Travel Insurance.
For cancellations of 14 days or more prior to arrival you will be refunded your entire deposit minus a $25 administrative fee per room reserved. If you reschedule your stay, for the current season, a full credit will be applied to your new reservation and the administrative fee will be waived.
For cancellations less than 14 days or early departures, you are responsible for the entire amount of your stay, per room reserved. We cannot reschedule during this time frame. We will however, gladly refund you for days not stayed only if we are able to re-book those days. Your refund would then be determined and sent to you after the intended reservation dates, minus the $25 administrative fee per room reserved.
Privacy & Security
Our property uses Reservation Key to provide online reservations.
Privacy – Reservation Key respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. Your personal information is collected and stored to assist online reservations for our property. Reservation Key never sells or shares personal information without our permission.
Security – Reservation Key uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and payment information both during and after you have made a reservation. After a reservation is made, the system removes your credit card information to prevent theft or disclosure. Reservation Key meets rigorous industry standards for protecting your credit card information. Reservation Key is PCI compliant.
General terms & conditions
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All special offers quoted are limited and subject to availability and may be subject to a minimum night stay. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of all information, A Stone’s Throw B & B does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of our B & B, tours and treats.
GIFT CERTIFICATES purchased through our website (pink paper certificate) can be redeemed with voucher #, when making a reservation. Gift card certificates must be redeemed by calling us for a reservation.
Smoking outside in a designated area only – no smoking policy is strictly enforced for our guests well being – smoking in rooms/house will result in $250 cleaning fee.
What Our Guests Say About A Stone’s Throw…
“Thank you so much for allowing us to share your beautiful home for an evening. This place is a dream! I could sit at the pergola all day. The breakfast was truly superb. We will definitely be returning, but next time we will book a few more nights as one was not enough to take in all the beauty and serenity you have provided here. Thank you for being such wonderful hosts. See you again soon”. K&B W. Binghamton, NY
” Your B & B is an oasis. You have made the perfect touches to everything. The food was wonderful. The decor perfect & hospitality delightful”…….. J & M ~ Maine