Temporary Policies: Covid-19 Safety Etiquette
We know many of you will be cautious about getting away when so much is still tenuous and unknown. We understand!
- All rooms and surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned after each stay.
- A Stone’s Throw B&B has a spacious yard with a table in the garden quad, a Pergola & porch to relax, enjoy your wine or enjoy your meal.
- Many Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries and Restaurants are currently open for pick-up & where possible – outdoor dining. Limited capacity for outdoor wine, beer, spirit tastings are now available.
We look forward to your visit! As part of our preparation for your stay we have temporarily modified some of our policies listed here, due to COVID-19. We are taking every reasonable precaution per the CDC Federal guidelines that have been issued. We take seriously the safety and comfort of us all.
Our COVID-19 policies will be a part of your reservation confirmation acceptance. If you have any questions about our policies, including COVID-19, please let us know.
Masks are required upon arriving at A Stone’s Throw Bed & Breakfast and continued to be worn when interacting with other guests or ourselves, IF social distancing is not possible. We will be prepared to wear masks when interacting with you for our mutual protection and we expect the same courtesy in return. We will have masks available if needed.
In an Upcoming email, we will ask you to answer 3 questions about your health – have you tested positive for COVID-19, displayed symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has been exposed within the last 14 days. If you answer yes, please cancel your reservation or reschedule for a later date. We are setting these protocols to keep us all safe, to provide a log for the Health Dept. and the community that you will be visiting.
Your room has been prepared with the utmost level of care. In addition, please know that we are spacing reservations with a 24-hour interval between stays to allow significant time for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all touchable surfaces within the room, as well as a 2 night minimum. We will be cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas in our common areas throughout the day and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the common areas and in your room as well.
For your comfort you may want to bring your own bed pillows. However we will have bed pillows cleaned and disinfected. Each pillow will be covered with both a pillow cover and pillow case.
We will not be offering refresh service of rooms for your safety and ours. However, any fresh towels and/or amenities will be available to you upon request.
We will serve breakfast on our porch, weather permitting, or in our dining room and/or kitchen; each area has individual tables to maintain social distancing. However, we will be asking our guests to space their breakfasts with at least a 15 min interval during the 9am breakfast time frame. Breakfast will be served by us. Each room has a coffee/tea service available.
If at the time of your stay some restaurants are offering take out service only – You are welcome to use our dining area, porch or garden table to enjoy your dinner. Dining utensils are available for your use. All rooms have guest refrigerators.
During your stay, we are only a phone call or text away. Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions. We are here for you.
THANK YOU! Gina & Tony
Policies at A Stone’s Throw
- Room rates are per night for single and double occupancy subject to 11% sales and room taxes. La Buon’ Amice Room can accommodate a third person having a daybed. La Buona Fortuna – a full size fold-able bed can be added. A third person fee is $35 per day (includes children 12 and over)
- Guests check-in starts at 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am (Earlier check in may be available – kindly call us) Arriving late in the evening – please notify us by calling or email.
- Children under 12 are accommodated when all rooms are occupied by same party.
- We welcome wedding parties, kindly reserve all 3 rooms.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Are secured by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Personal Checks.
- A pre-payment of one night’s stay per room will confirm your reservation with the remaining balance due at the beginning of your stay, with credit card or 5% cash* discount.if you prefer. (*cash discount does not apply to other promotions)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address* provided during the booking process. ( *Please add our address to prevent spam delivery)
Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A cancellation must be made in writing (email) For cancellations made at least 14 days prior to arrival date, the deposit will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee per room. 14-7 days advanced notice will result in forfeiture of deposit. Less than seven days, the charge for the full stay is required regardless of reason for non-arrival or early departure. When applicable, a refund check will be mailed within 7 days of cancellation.
Privacy & Security
Our property uses Reservation Key to provide online reservations.
Privacy – Reservation Key respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. Your personal information is collected and stored to assist online reservations for our property. Reservation Key never sells or shares personal information without our permission.
Security – Reservation Key uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and payment information both during and after you have made a reservation. After a reservation is made, the system removes your credit card information to prevent theft or disclosure. Reservation Key meets rigorous industry standards for protecting your credit card information. Reservation Key is PCI compliant.
General terms & conditions
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All special offers quoted are limited and subject to availability and may be subject to a minimum night stay. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of all information, A Stone’s Throw B & B does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of our B & B, tours and treats.
GIFT CERTIFICATES purchased through our website (pink paper certificate) can be redeemed with voucher #, when making a reservation. Gift card certificates must be redeemed by calling us for a reservation.
Smoking outside in a designated area only – no smoking policy is strictly enforced for our guests well being – smoking in rooms/house will result in $250 cleaning fee.
What Our Guests Say About A Stone’s Throw…
“Thank you so much for allowing us to share your beautiful home for an evening. This place is a dream! I could sit at the pergola all day. The breakfast was truly superb. We will definitely be returning, but next time we will book a few more nights as one was not enough to take in all the beauty and serenity you have provided here. Thank you for being such wonderful hosts. See you again soon”. K&B W. Binghamton, NY
” Your B & B is an oasis. You have made the perfect touches to everything. The food was wonderful. The decor perfect & hospitality delightful”…….. J & M ~ Maine