Covid-19 Safety Etiquette
- All rooms and surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned after each stay.
- A Stone’s Throw B&B has a spacious yard with a table in the garden quad, a Pergola & porch to relax, enjoy your wine or enjoy your meal.
We look forward to your visit! As part of our preparation for your stay we have temporarily modified some of our policies listed here.
A min. of a 2 night stay is required
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, displayed symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has been exposed within the last 14 days – kindly cancel or reschedule your visit.
Your room has been prepared with the utmost level of care. Hand sanitizer will be also available throughout our B&B.
We will not be offering refresh service of rooms for your safety and ours. However, any fresh towels and/or amenities will be available to you upon request.
We will serve breakfast on our porch, weather permitting, or in our dining room/ LR – each area has individual tables to maintain social distancing. Each room has a coffee/tea service. A refrigerator is also available for each room.
If at the time of your stay your restaurant is offering take out only service – You are welcome to use our dining area, porch or garden table to enjoy your dinner. Dining utensils are available for your use.
During your stay, we are only a phone call or text away. Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions. We are here for you.
THANK YOU! Gina & Tony
Policies at A Stone’s Throw
- Room rates are per night for single and double occupancy subject to 11% sales and room taxes. La Buon’ Amice Room can accommodate a third person having a daybed. La Buona Fortuna – a full size fold-able bed can be added. A third person fee is $35 per day (includes children 12 and over)
- Guests check-in starts at 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am (Earlier check in may be available – kindly call us) Arriving late in the evening – please notify us by calling or email.
- Children under 12 are accommodated when all rooms are occupied by same party.
- We welcome wedding parties, kindly reserve all 3 rooms.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Are secured by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Personal Checks.
- A pre-payment of one night’s stay per room will confirm your reservation with the remaining balance due at the beginning of your stay, with credit card or 5% cash* discount.if you prefer. (*cash discount does not apply to other promotions)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address* provided during the booking process. ( *Please add our address to prevent spam delivery)
Cancellation Policy (Temporarily amended during Covid )
Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. However, your deposit will be refunded, minus 5% for cc charges, if your cancellation has been made prior to 7 days of your arrival date.
Privacy & Security
Our property uses Reservation Key to provide online reservations.
Privacy – Reservation Key respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. Your personal information is collected and stored to assist online reservations for our property. Reservation Key never sells or shares personal information without our permission.
Security – Reservation Key uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and payment information both during and after you have made a reservation. After a reservation is made, the system removes your credit card information to prevent theft or disclosure. Reservation Key meets rigorous industry standards for protecting your credit card information. Reservation Key is PCI compliant.
General terms & conditions
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All special offers quoted are limited and subject to availability and may be subject to a minimum night stay. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of all information, A Stone’s Throw B & B does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of our B & B, tours and treats.
GIFT CERTIFICATES purchased through our website (pink paper certificate) can be redeemed with voucher #, when making a reservation. Gift card certificates must be redeemed by calling us for a reservation.
Smoking outside in a designated area only – no smoking policy is strictly enforced for our guests well being – smoking in rooms/house will result in $250 cleaning fee.
What Our Guests Say About A Stone’s Throw…
“Thank you so much for allowing us to share your beautiful home for an evening. This place is a dream! I could sit at the pergola all day. The breakfast was truly superb. We will definitely be returning, but next time we will book a few more nights as one was not enough to take in all the beauty and serenity you have provided here. Thank you for being such wonderful hosts. See you again soon”. K&B W. Binghamton, NY
” Your B & B is an oasis. You have made the perfect touches to everything. The food was wonderful. The decor perfect & hospitality delightful”…….. J & M ~ Maine