East Seneca Lake Wine Trail
The Seneca Lake Wine Trail was formed in 1986. It is the largest and most active wine trail in New York State.The Brewery Trail is exploding in the Finger Lakes.
Here you can find a list of Wineries and Breweries with links to each website.
Have a favorite wine variety?
Check the listing of wine specialties for most vineyards.
Vineyards & Breweries just a stone’s throw away……
- Boundary Breaks 1568 Porter Covert Rd. Lodi, NY – Great Lake Views
- Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars 9224 State Route 414 Lodi, NY – Amazing lake views.
- Wagner Vineyards (also home to Wagner Brewing Co and The Ginny Lee restaurant) 9322 State Route 414 Lodi, NY and Friday night dance and pub night.
- Caywood Vineyards 9666 State Route 414 Caywood, NY
- Penguin Bay Winery 6075 State Route 414 Hector, NY
- Damiani Wine Cellars 4704 Route 414 Burdett, NY
- Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards 5712 State Route 414 Hector, NY
- Tickle Hill Winery 3839 Ball Diamond Rd. Hector, NY
- Bloomer Creek Vineyard State Route 414 Hector, NY
- Chateau LaFayette Reneau 5081 State Route 414 Hector, NY
- Atwater Estate Vineyards 5055 State Route 414 Hector, NY
- Standing Stone Vineyards 9934 State Rte 414 Hector, NY
- Red Newt Cellars & Bistro 3675 Tichenor Rd. Hector, NY Check their events calendar for live music.
- Leidenfrost Vineyards 5677 State Route 414 Hector, NY
- Shalestone Vineyards 9681 Rte. 414 Lodi, NY Exclusively Red Wines
- Ventosa Vineyards 3440 Route 96A, Geneva, NY 14456 Experience the feel of Tuscany – amazing lake views and Cafe’ Toscana with delicious…..of course Italian lunch foods. Check their events calendar for live music..
- 3 Brothers Winery 623 Lerch Rd. Geneva, NY (3 eclectic tasting rooms including a microbrewery) Great events calendar.
- Zugibe Winery 4248 East Lake Rd. Geneva, NY…. A gorgeous setting.
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail – great information site for activities, dining, tranportation +++
- Lucky Hare Brewing Co.6085 Beckhorn Road Hector, NY – daily food specialties
- Scale House Brewery 5930 State Route 414 Hector, NY – gourmet pizza +
- The Grist Iron Brewing Co. 4880 Rte 414 Hector, NY – great menu and music.
- Wagner Brewing Co. 9322 State Route 414 Lodi, NY – summer friday night dance parties
- Two Goat Brewing 5027 State Route 414 Hector, NY – roast beef sandwiches, great beer and great lake views.
What Our Guests Say About A Stone’s Throw…
“Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable stay. We loved our friendly chats, gourmet breakfasts and strolls in your gardens and beautiful rooms. Your place is truly a peaceful interlude from a hectic world.” MB & J ~ Ballston Spa, NY