West Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
The Cayuga Lake Wine Trail is oldest wine trail in America and family owned and operated. Have a favorite wine variety?
Check the listing of wine specialties for most vineyards
Vineyards just a stone’s throw away……
- Lucas Vineyards 3862 County Rd. 150 Interlaken, NY – just 2 miles away
- Shepherdess Cellars 8189 NY Route 89 Interlaken, NY – just 2.4 miles away
- Americana Vineyards & Crystal Lake Cafe 4367 East Covert Rd. Interlaken, NY –
- Sheldrake Point Vineyard 7448 County Rd. 153 Ovid, NY
- Thirsty Owl Wine Company & Bistro 6799 Elm Beach Rd. Ovid, NY – music Saturday afternoons
- Hosmer Winery 6999 State Route 89 Ovid, NY
- Goose Watch Winery 5480 State Route 89 Romulus, NY
- Buttonwood Grove Winery 5986 State Route 89 Romulus, NY – Winner of 2017 Governor’s Cup – Best wine in NYS
- SixEighty Cellars -3050 Swick Rd Ovid, NY 14521 – Using ancient style vessels creating a new wine experience.
- Cayuga Ridge Estate Winery 6800 State Route 89 Ovid, NY – serves array of lunch items and great snacks.
- Swedish Hill Vineyard 4565 State Route 414 Romulus, NY
- Frontenac Point Vineyard & Estate Winery 9501 Rt. 89 Trumansburg, NY
- Knapp Winery & Vineyard Restaurant 2770 County Rd. 128 Romulus, NY – offer delicious monthly wine dinners
Cider ~ Distillery ~ Craft Beer……
- Bellwether Hard Cider 9070 State Route 89 Trumansburg, NY
- Finger Lakes Cider House 4017 Hickock Rd. Interlaken, NY
- Myer Farm Distillery 7350 State Road 89 Ovid, NY
Follow A Stone’s Throw Bed and Breakfast’s board Cayuga Lake Wine Trail Finger Lakes on Pinterest.
What Our Guests Say About A Stone’s Throw…
“We love this section of NY State and finding your lovely B & B will draw us back for a future visit. Thank you for great food and comfortable surroundings. It takes special people to open their home and make others feel welcome.” D & S ~ Avis, Pa.
A Stone’s Throw is centrally located between Cayuga and Seneca Lakes – named for its location between the lakes. You can definitely find something to do just a stone’s throw away.
Check out these links.